Fort Hunt Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22308 - 5 Year Trend
The charts below track four leading market indicators, are updated on or about the 10th of every month, and cover a 5 year period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- Zip codes have been used as the basis for these indicators to ensure there is sufficient data to make the charts relevant.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly change, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Fort Hunt consists of single family homes only and includes all of zip code 22308.
- View the 1 year trend here.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Fort Hunt - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Days on Market Activity - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio - 5 Year Trend
Check out all of Fort Hunt's activity
Want More Information? Contact Us - You'll be Glad You Did
If you are a interested in purchasing a home in the Fort Hunt area, check out all the Fort Hunt Homes Listed for Sale. To arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, please contact David Rainey or call us directly at 703.286.1333 .
Fort Hunt Neighborhoods
Return to Zip Code 22308 Market Stats 5-Year