Fort Hunt Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22308 - 5 Year Trend
The charts below track four leading market indicators, are updated on or about the 10th of every month, and cover a 5 year period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- Zip codes have been used as the basis for these indicators to ensure there is sufficient data to make the charts relevant.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly change, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Fort Hunt consists of single family homes only and includes all of zip code 22308.
- View the 1 year trend here.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Fort Hunt - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Days on Market Activity - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price - 5 Year Trend
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio - 5 Year Trend
Check out all of Fort Hunt's activity
Want More Information? Contact Us - You'll be Glad You Did
If you are a interested in purchasing a home in the Fort Hunt area, check out all the Fort Hunt Homes Listed for Sale. To arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, please contact David Rainey or call us directly at 703.286.1333.
Fort Hunt Neighborhoods
Return to Zip Code 22308 Market Stats 5-Year