Fort Hunt Housing Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22308 - 6 Month Trend
The charts below track four leading market indicators, are updated on or about the 10th of every month, and cover a 6 month period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly changes, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Fort Hunt consists of single-family homes only and includes all of zip code 22308.
- View the 5 year trend here.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Fort Hunt - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties
Fort Hunt - Average Days on Market Activity
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price
Fort Hunt - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio
If you are a interested in purchasing a home in the Fort Hunt area, check out all the Fort Hunt Homes Listed for Sale. To arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, please contact David Rainey or call us directly at 703.286.1333.