Huntington Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22303
The Alexandria real estate market charts below track four leading market indicators, are updated on or about the 10th of every month, and cover a 12 month period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- Zip codes have been used as the basis for these indicators to ensure there is sufficient data to make the charts relevant.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly change, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Where applicable, data has been broken out by home type; detached or single family, townhouse, and condo.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Huntington - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties
Huntington - Average Days on Market Activity
Huntington - Average Sold Price
Huntington - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio
If you are a interested in purchasing a home in the Huntington area, check out all the Alexandria Homes Listed for Sale. To arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, please contact David Rainey or call us directly at 703.286.1333.