Mount Vernon Housing Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22309 - 6 Month Trend
The charts below track four leading market indicators, are updated on or about the 10th of every month, and cover a six-month period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- Zip codes have been used as the basis for these indicators to ensure there is sufficient data to make the charts relevant.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly change, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Where applicable, data has been broken out by home type; detached or single-family, townhouse, and condo.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Mount Vernon - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties
Mount Vernon - Average Days on Market Activity
Mount Vernon - Average Sold Price
Mount Vernon - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio
Contact us today for up-to-the-minute advice on buying or selling Mount Vernon area real estate. Give us a call at 703.286.1333 or send us an email to arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, and we'll help you get started.
Register to save your searches, mark your favorite properties, share listings, and receive alerts whenever a listing matching your search criteria is available. Need help? Contact us or call 703.286.1333 today!
Too busy to search all of the Alexandria Virginia property listings? Use the Home Finder to tell us what you're looking for, and we'll get back to you with all the listings that match your specific requirements.