Rosemont / Del Ray Market Statistics
Alexandria VA - Zip Code 22301
The charts below track four leading market indicators for the Rosemont & Del Ray neighborhoods. The data is updated on or about the 10th of every month and covers a six-month period. A few things to note:
- Charts are interactive. Sale and Sold terms are synonymous.
- Zip codes have been used as the basis for these indicators to ensure there is sufficient data to make the charts relevant.
- When viewing the graphs, 'Pendings' show the number of contracts ratified each month and is the best indication of the direction of the market.
- It is not unusual to see significant monthly change, both up and down, in the Average Sold Price chart.
- Where applicable, data has been broken out by home type; detached or single-family, townhouse, and Alexandria condo.
While all of these indicators are important, the best way to determine the value of a specific property is to contact us for a thorough market analysis.
Del Ray/Rosemont - Monthly Activity for Active, Pending, and Sold Properties
Del Ray/Rosemont - Average Days on Market Activity
Del Ray/Rosemont - Average Sold Price
Del Ray/Rosemont - Average Sold Price to Original List Price (OLP) Ratio
If you are interested in purchasing a home in the Rosemont or Del Ray area, check out all the Rosemont Homes Listed for Sale and Del Ray Homes for Sale. To arrange a viewing, get additional information, or if you are thinking about selling your home, please contact David Rainey or call us directly at 703.286.1333.